Monday, April 20, 2009

Gah O.O

You can't help but worry about things sometimes.
Like, anything.
Some days are just simple bad days, nothing more.
Next morning, we all wake up feeling perfectly fine, ready to start a new day.
But what if, it's not that?
What if it's something far more than just a bad day?
What would you do, if you found your world crashing down all around you?
Weight obsession.
Self-esteem.
What's my sexuality?
Could I tell?
Hey, do you think my parents would be okay with my religion?
Hmm.
Everyday problems.
You may think 'Big whoop. Get over it.' but it's far more complicated then you ever dreamt to think of.
You may stagger over to the mirror, face drenched in crystal clear tears, and wonder, "What is wrong with me?"
You may run a blade across your ivory skin, thinking it'll help.
Tell yourself everyday, it's going to be okay.
Everything will work out.
But will it?
I try staying positive every single day.
I'm very optimistic.
It works out.
I'm often happy.
But, I still have problems that taunt me with their very existence.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I was blog surfing..Love your Blog!!
    You should check out my Blog!!

    ReplyDelete